Ulta was having a buy 2 get 1 free sale so naturally I strolled in, VERY happily. Since nails are my current obsession, I went a tad crazy in the nail department. This is what I got, from left to right:
- Zoya Trixie
- Loreal Wishful Pinking
- Loreal Not a Cloud in Sight
- Loreal Because You’re Worth It
- China Glaze Carribean Temptation
- Orly Bonder Base Coat (review coming soon)
- Sally Hansen Insta Dri Wined Up
- Sally Hansen Insta Dri Brisk Blue
- China Glaze No Plain Jane
- OPI DS Opulence
- 2 Sanitizable Cushioned Files from Flowery for natural nails
Of course swatches are coming!
I used the sponge technique for this manicure. It was pretty simple but I definitely need more practice. I love how the China Glaze Fairy dust just puts it all together!
Testing OPI’s Nail Envy for the base coat.
1) Sally Hansen’s Sweet Talker for the base
2) China Glaze: Dance Baby (Medium pink)
3) Nars: Schiap (Darker pink)
4) Seche Vite Top Coat, of course!
I absolutely loved doing this manicure for my friend! First, the brush. The brush is oval in shape not the traditional squared. It’s thick and so easy to manage. It covers more nail width area when swiping the polish to the tip. The polish goes on smooth and minimal mess on the cuticles.
Secondly, it does what it says. It really did dry quickly. I felt I had to hurry before the polish clumped. When it did dry, it dried like an acrylic paint. It was a thick polish but I still had to use two coats. Definitely buying more of the Sally Hansen polishes just to have more of those brushes!
Products used: Sally Hansen Insta Dri: Presto Pink; Essie: Set in Stone.